Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Steppin' Out With My Baby

I feel like writing something, but I'm not sure what.

I've been walking in kind of a daze lately. It's the final week of classes, hell week if you will. It's the week when all professors finally get off their asses and assign a shit load of work in every single class. It's insane.

I've had to 2 two presentations this week, and I have several papers to write and then a few exams. Next week is finals week. WHOO. This semester has gone by much faster than I anticipated!

One of my roommates and B are both graduating the week after that. Then I'm going home to work for a while. I was going to do a photography internship with a really cool photographer here, and still may. The guy just let me know that it wouldn't be a paid internship, which was disheartening because I am in dire need of funds. So I may work with him on and off all summer, but will have another job as well. I wish my business were getting off the ground more...

The funeral last weekend went well, we laughed, we cried-- it was good to spend time with my family. I also had an opportunity to get some great shots of my family-- mainly my brother, I'll post a few at the end of this entry.

Monday night B and I went to dinner with my Aunt. She is in town this week for a bridge tournament with her girlfriends. We went to this steakhouse that I had always wanted to go to but had never been to. I had a chance to tell her all about Vegas and talk about the family. I think she really liked B, and vice versa. I'm glad we went.

1 comment:

Kris said...

Awesome pics!

I will definitely design you a shirt--if they let me :-p i have a good feeling that i will be folding lots and lots and lots of shirts for a while.

Hey, so I'm excited about our apartment :) Just wanted to tell you! haha