Sunday, July 27, 2008

Your Lease Is About to Expire

I spent the better part of my day packing my stuff so I can move into a new apartment on Friday. It was amidst all this that I realized that I own TOO MUCH SHIT. I backed like 4 or 5 boxes and still have all of my clothes and bedding and electronics to go. Oh and the my insane shoe collection.

So I went out to Wal-Mart and bought some stretchy trash bags so I could cull out some old clothes to donate. The thing with that is, I already have a large box full of clothing to donate. I have to be strong here and not look back through any of the stuff because I'll inevitably find something I want to keep or how found some new attraction to.

I am a little bit OCD about my room being clean, and it hasn't been clean in weeks. Right now it looks as if a bomb went off in it. Granted, I am packing, but it still makes me crazy. When I took all of the photos and picture frames down, my room looked an awful lot like a boys room, very sterile walls and no sight of the floor.

SO. I am excited to actually be living with someone this next year that I click with.


So anyway, back to packing, here are some photos from the 4th I promised.





1 comment:

Kris said...

That pic with the moon is crazy awesome.