Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Crawling

So, this Fall semester has been a doozy so far.

I don't even know how else to describe it.

I've been on a ton of dates and been asked for my number more times than I'd like etc.

I had a sort of creepy guy that was into me and was convinced we were together, regardless of my desperate attempts to explain to him otherwise. Consequently I had a ton of people ask me if there was anything between us. OK WTF. High school much? Then there was another guy that I really liked going out with, and the creep saw us together somewhere and apparently cornered him told him to back off. So he hasn't called me in a week now. LAME. So I finally had to lay down the law and tell the former guy what was up, even if it was brutal. I want to be nice and make friends, but shit.

My brother has always been a dater. He dates 4 or 5 girls at a time and has them chasing after him and fighting over who likes him more. Not me. Having strangers buy me drinks and guys beg me to hang out is a new experience to say the least.


Went and saw the Toadies in concert last week. Not as good as I was expecting. It was simply a performance, as if they couldn't bother putting on a real show. They did play my favorite song though, so I'm fine.

No comments: