Wednesday, August 8, 2007

And We Know What Happens When We Get to Your House...

...you rip my heart right out



Countdown begins now. 13 days. I should start at 10, but I am too anxious to do that so 13 will have to do. IF I were really a pop culture freak I would be a creep and start at 7 days. It doesn't really matter though because I ended up typing it anyway. nerd. But "The Ring" was a horrible movie. I laughed several times.



One time I saw the words "Fuck Fuck You" scratched into a car. Someone was angry. Not just fuck you, but fuck fuck you. Do you ever resist the impulse to do something like that? You want someone to hear you loud and clear. I've got a playlist under the same title filled with songs that say what I wish I could scream sometimes. If I voice them, I'll look like a crazy bitch--but in lyrics all is well huh?

what are people saying?

1 comment:

emmenemmanasta said...

resisting impulses is for suckers. is someone's heart being ripped out? i would like to be there.