Wednesday, August 8, 2007

With My Eyes Closed

I go easily from writing in this thing every day to once a week. I reconnected with some people recently and talking to them during the day at work is keeping me busy.
So my girlfriends and I did two major things this week. We all died some part of our hair fuscia,(I'll post a pic later) and we created a blog for the four of us where we can post memories of time we've spent together, things we're thinking about, and just anything we find beautiful to share with the others. This should be good.

My mom hates my hair, and I can't say that I'm in love with it. I tend to be a hair care perfectionist (if such a title exists). I love my healthy hair, I love that I've never done a full dye job. I did the pink only on the bottom layer and it seems to go over well with others, but it's just not 'Clean Classic Em'. You only live once right? and hair grows back and fades.

I spent a lot of time with G this weekend, mostly just doing the same thing we always do. M and I are going to college station for a big party K is throwing for G's birthday. This will definitely be my 'Go Nuts' weekend before school starts back up. I probably won't be sober ever. It's odd to say that because one might think the opposite would occur in a growing college student's life--good at home/bad at school. The people I devote my time to at Tech just aren't into that kind of fun and I think I like that. They are all about pure energetic active fun. But I also love that with the girls I feel up for any and everything that's presented to me; it's wild in a different way.

Speaking of school! Two weeks from today I'll be in my new apt :)

No comments: