Thursday, November 15, 2007

Does Electricity Spark Your Interest?

Some days I feel like the only thing that will understand me is the memory foam on my mattress, and some days I feel like little sparks of electricity of running through my veins, like I might never sleep again, and don't have to!

It's such a crap shoot. It does not necessarily depend on whether my day was good or not, I just never know.

Today is an electric day. I feel it all over. Maybe it's just the cold, bitter wind. Seriously though, so many people dog on this city; they just don't see all the beautiful things I do. Sure some might call it plain, but the sun sets are to die for. The campus is gorgeous. There are quaint areas all over town, there are gorgeous places to stumble upon. It's not just about the wind and the tumbleweeds. Although those are the worst qualities this town features. Then again my friend tells me I see beauty in ways others can't. What a compliment :)

A friend of mine bet me I couldn't not talk to him for a week. I resented it. Granted, I talk a lot. I love to talk, I have a lot to say, and I'm funny. But of course I couldn't do it, we're too involved in one another's lives.
Project Runway started tonight!!! It's going to be a fabulous season ya'll! haha. There is a guy that looks like Joey Fatone, and Keen Bean from Richie Rich, and then some super super homosexual men, but hey that's style.



Back to the stacks for me...me and my soul mate advertising...
This shot makes me uncomfortable, like the stacks of the university library often do.

No comments: