Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I'm Back

That's right. After two months or more of blogging silence, I realized that I was sharing a little more information with my friends that ideal. I'm sure they don't mind listening to me tell the fascinating narrative that is my life, but I like to keep up the mystery.

I've graduated from Texas Tech University, at the worst time to graduate from college EVER. But it's not all moving back in the with the parents, endless job searching and binge eating because I am afraid I'll never have a real self-supported lifestyle! I actually am doing an internship at an Ad agency in Uptown Dallas right now. I really really hope it turns into a full time job at some point in the future. Why? Because I have a 5 year plan.

I've been trying to cultivate my photography business, but have yet to make any real money because all of the people I take out for sessions are engaged friends.
Another huge disadvantage to leaving the blogging world for a while? I've really fallen out of touch with the vast amount of information the Internet has to offer

anyway. wtf. gtg.

No comments: