Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Take Good Notes

On Tuesdays and Thursdays I intern at this ad agency, and so far it's not as interesting as I thought (and WAS SO SURE) it was going to be. I know everyone has to pay their dues and be the intern that prints lunch menus for the office and makes copies for a while, but wow. I would love a real task.


I get to spend a fair amount of time doing 'research' on the Internet.


It feels weird for me to have moved back in with my parents. It's only temporary-- until I can secure a real paying job, but temporary is about all I can stand. I really miss being in West Texas.



I was watching The Tonight Show with Conan. Coco, if you will, last night. It was, as expected hilarious. During the show I saw a the new GM commercial, and I have to say I'm impressed. If there was ever a commercial to offer hope for something that may or may not survive--this ad did it.



No comments: