Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Disco Inferno

The air conditioning in our new apartment is out. It's 86 degrees in this 2 bedroom apartment and I am about to die.

I really take for granted all of the wonderful amenities that are afforded to me sometimes!

Earlier this summer, there was a power outage at my office building, things started to go down hill very quickly. The deli downstairs couldn't make ice or produce coke. And the place slowly started to get hotter and hotter. No phones, no internet, no lights, no automatic anything.

I think it would be a bitch to live in a Laura Ingalls style hovel, having huge blocks of ice delivered and constantly being in unbearable heat.

It took me forever to get to sleep last night because I was so fucking hot. Maintenance is coming tomorrow to fix it. OR ELSE.

I've had a quite a few adventures since we moved in and I started work. Butttt more on that later

ooo and for my next update, sometimes I remember random ass crazy things that happen to me and enjoy retelling them long after the fact. So get ready for a good one.

No comments: