Thursday, August 7, 2008

With Your Feet On The Ground

So my roomie was out of town this weekend, and I was a teeny bit scared sleeping alone here. At one point I let my stupid brain convince me someone might be in the apartment, and I actually called out and asked "Hello? Anyone there?" What a lame ass. But I excuse myself by saying it was just weird because I was in a new place alone :)

Haven't slept much this week, had class from 8-12 and then work from 12-6 and then slept and homeworked after that, and stayed up all night twice this week. SWEET.

But I really like being busy. Work is really fun so far, even though they work their employees pretty hard. I hope to better my people skills and maybe even make some new friends.

I am getting a dog I think!

Some friends of my parents are trying to get rid of their 2 year-old Yorkshire Terrier because they have twin boys who are rough with the dog. So my parents are going to get it from them. I wanted a puppy, but it'll be so much nicer to have a dog that I won't need to train. I'll try and post a picture soon. If everything works out well, I can go home next weekend and pick it up! eee.

This weekend, my mom and grandmother are coming to help with the apartment. Should be an interesting one.

B and I saw Pineapple Express tonight, it was pretty funny, but not mind blowing. See it or don't.

No comments: