Wednesday, January 14, 2009

London Halflife


Middle-aged, do the low rise on the waist
London half-life
Middle-aged, you're the low riser
getting over myself today

And if you're compromised, Drive your car through the rain
And if you've been beaten, Drive your car through the rain 
Until you wash off the buzz
Don't pull over 'till you're sure one that wanted the floor
one that won't know the street, one that wanted to land
on the heart with his feet up
oh watch out, you're only better off with half your life
otherwise wasted
House of cards, you fall hard
-Metric
There used to be a man, Shambu, who used to comment on my blogs and give me good advice on things that were going on in my life. It was great to have someone unbiased talking to me, and it was nice to make friends. I know people read this but I always wonder why no one ever comments anymore. Not that I'm complaining, I just think it's interesting to connect with other people. So if you're out there, don't be afraid!!! 

2 comments:

Shambhu said...

Hi.
I'm glad we've both made it to the future, and that we're friends on fb.
I told you that someone I'm acquainted with, recently put 2 and 2 together, and discover my, "anonymous" blog, and I decided I'd better take it off the net, but not before I read it all, and that it made me miss our rapport.
I'm pleased we were able to reconnect, and wanted to read your blog again as well.(I noticed some entries are missing.) As I started reading entries I hadn't read because you posted them after my, "disappearance" I began to feel a twinge of guilt, like perhaps I had abandoned you at a time when you could have used an occasional friendly comment the most. I was succeeding at convincing myself that feeling that way was silly, then I read this post.
I'm sorry!
When I dropped out of the blogosphere, I dropped all the way out, and in fact didn't sit down in front of the computer for many months.
How about you?
Do you think you'll ever post again, or are you done with it?

Shambhu said...

P.S.
I really like the picture!