Sunday, February 1, 2009

Bones

I've become addicted to a television show.

Sure, I have 2 major standbys-- The Office, and It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, but every once in a while... I get hooked on something and love it. Examples: The OC (seasons 1-3, the last 2? were horrible and I quit watching), Veronica Mars (loved that show), Grey's Anatomy (mainly out of the desire to fit in socially with the girls in my dorms, I stopped watching the moment it got too too soap opera-y. THINGS just get stupid!! Come on now. I also tried to get into lost, and did! for a while, but missed a few episodes and was, well, lost.

I have friends that watch the Real World, every. single. season. It's the same exact thing on repeat in hypersex every season! Give me a break. I'll watch it to make fun of everyone I hate on it, and because my best friend aspires to be on the show (ok.) I'll support it.

Bones, on Fox, my roommate got me to watch some of it because she was hooked, and now I am as well. Emily Deschanel is about, 10 times more awkward than her sister Zooey. It works for her though! And I love Zooey, I'll see anything she's in, with one exception-- The Happening. Her performance in that film was completely dead and lifeless. I don't care if her character was supposed to be detached, it wasn't good. Anywayyyyy. Emily. She's good as well. The entire cast of Bones is great, although I really don't like Cam.



I am attempting to write a speech for my worthless Public speaking class, farewell!

1 comment:

Kris said...

I don't like Cam either!! Her relationship with Booth was just WEIRD and now she's the one-liner lady.