Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Gettysburg


Sometimes I wish that I had a chip implanted deep in my ear that was playing music at all times- music that fit my mood.

I used to hate being called the good, sweet innocent girl that I so easily personified in the past. So I sought to change that image; not necessarily for anyone else but myself. I wanted to see if it was all worth it to constantly do the right thing and say the right words.


And now, more than anything-- I want to be good again. I like where I am headed. A friend and I have discussed on several occasions the idea of what 'good' is in a society like ours, in an atmosphere like a college campus. You can pretty much do anything once and not lose your identity from the ages 18-25 in my opinion. On the whole I am a very nice girl who is just coming into her own morals and beliefs and loving that journey. I went from being extremely righteous, to something horrible and vicious and now I've found a happy medium.

Maybe less of a medium-- more like a pleasing comedy with a little twist of danger and action.


I want people to meet me and know that I am the kind of girl that is pretty easy going, but won't take any crap from haters. haha.


Tomorrow is another work day. Another day to be cordial and some-what business like.


And this weekend I get the fabulous pleasure of attending Defensive Driving. Whoo.

1 comment:

Kris said...

thank you for dropping in!

i like your thoughts, and relate to many of them. i love writing in my little square but i love it even more when i know they aren't silent thoughts, that people hear. i hope that me hearing yours is a comfort somehow! that may sound weird, but i hope you get it, and i think you do. anyhow, i'm really glad you said hello!