Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Here's to letting it all out.

So in middle school we all had expages, and in high school we had livejournals. I just thought maybe life was getting a little too cluttered; I am having trouble remembering things I've done and enjoyed with the people I love. You know that idea that we always make the same mistakes in life over and over? Some people say writing thoughts down in things like this really helps--I don't think I believe it but I need a way to keep from losing my mind or letting facebook consume it..whatever. I think I kept a journal in high school as a way of being social, and now I feel like I'll settle with keeping it because I've lost trust in many of the people that I usually talk to, and maybe that is a good thing-- the idea of people I don't even know seeing what's up is almost better. And those that do, well maybe the way I feel about certain things will be clearer here than I could ever express orally.

No comments: