Thursday, January 3, 2008

I've never...


the 'I've never' game. A popular past time among college students everywhere. The object of the game is to say something that you've never done, attempting to knock the other players that have done it, out of the competition.


So. If someone were to say to me-- "I've never written something crazy in my blog while completely slushed drunk," I would lose.


ie the previous entry. What an odd burst of emotion. I hope everyone enjoyed that in depth moment.

And so it goes.

All apologies.

I've got a lot to say about New Years Eve, coming up.

3 comments:

Shambhu said...

That previous entry wasn't so bad. You should see some of the other blogs I read. Sheesh!

Em said...

Looking back, I guess I'd have to say it wasn't as bad as it could have been. Maybe I'm just afraid to be overly emotional on here. You're right about the infatuation thing too, I know that's all it is, it's such a fascinating and borderline painful feeling though!

Shambhu said...

That's why we're drawn to it. It feels like being alive.