Thursday, December 27, 2007

As The World Turns...


LOOK

The Office
I guess in the show, Jim ends up with Pam, but in real life, he is with Rashida Jones, who plays Karen.

I feel kind of odd, because while I love Pam's character, something in me is satisfied that John Krasinki is dating this other girl in real life. He and Rashida had wonderful chemistry.

Usually, I'm a movie girl. TV is just something to watch when you're bored or just lazy. There are very few shows I'll watch at the network scheduled time, or uh--during prime time. But with The Office and Project Runway, I wait for them to come on.

Everything else I just catch in passing

2 comments:

Shambhu said...

I love the office. On the program, Jim was dating Karen when he first came back from Scranton.

Em said...

I know! Love it, I've seen all three seasons, I actually kind of liked Karen, until they changed her character and made it dead end. I am rather disappointed that the writer's strike is messing with my office watching.