Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Be a Good Girl, Be Like a Maple Tree




I've finished every final except for my photography final.
Today I turned in my Bones, Beetles, Birds final project. It's not as good as it could have been but I stayed up all night last night completing it.

We were allowed to draw any living organism that interested us. I chose the Maple Tree. My obsession with trees is ever present. I don't know what it is, they just make me feel alive. I chose Maple because my four girlfriends from home and have different trees--I'm Maple, and the others are Olive, Magnolia, and Willow. If you know these girls you'd be able to place the tree with the girl.
Here is the final product; I colored the one I turned in.

I also received my portrait slides back from my photography professor. I did well!

these are the examples I was able to get using my scanner, so they are shitty. but examples nonetheless

























1 comment:

Shambhu said...

Lovely maple! I've been away, but I'm looking forward to catching up on your blogs!