Saturday, December 1, 2007

Do You Know Where Your Heart Is?

I am finished with my media plan! The advertising project I have spent weeks working on is finally turned in!! It's quite a weight off my shoulders. I spent an entire weekend in the library. Before this semester I had never been to the library on a Saturday before. I was there until close. They kicked me out. This is the most significant thing I've done in college so far, and as difficult and time consuming as it was, I actually enjoyed it!



This day was filled with a whole lot of lazy. Except, my roommates and I decorated the apartment today. My roommate Jo and I went to Big Lots and Hobby Lobby and purchased decorations and crafts for our party this weekend. There are three Christmas trees, lights everywhere, and presents under the tree. It's the most light we've ever had in the living room, it's borderline Griswold. The whole place is warm and lovely.

An aside:
I used to hate the word lovely.
My mother used to used it when she thought I looked terrible by saying "My, you're looking lovely today." I have blocked out her opinion and really enjoy the word lovely. There is something old and beautiful about it.

that's all.

This project has isolated me from a lot of people for a little while, but I really don't mind it. I felt like our group was going to do something epic together this semester. But it just hasn't ended up happening. There have been injuries, and arguments, but mainly--everyone's schedules are too busy. There is always hope for the spring!!! I am not giving up yet, I mean the fall has football season, and that took up a lot of weekend time...maybe injuries will be better and we can bowl and have a grand old time when we're snowed in every weekend next semester. I miss everyone.

No comments: