Friday, June 20, 2008

HELP!

You know what makes starting up a business so horribly difficult? People in your field are so freaking reluctant to give any sort of advice or aid. At least in photography. I have asked a friend of mine who works all over Texas for advice on lens use, what kind of filters he uses and stuff about photoshop, and I swear he never ever gives me a real answer. It's like he doesn't want me to make any sort of headway on this whole thing. I've emailed other local photographers askign questions and making job inquiries, and I never even get responses! There's not even a "thanks for your interest, but we don't have any positions available" or "thanks for liking my style, but..." So I'm slowly trying to figure it all out myself. I've always helped anyone that asks me for assistance. rude!







No comments: