Saturday, June 14, 2008

No one that watches Family Guy wants to see Bill Engvall. Different crowd.

I guess the way some people get their ideas for stories is by browsing Digg
for information that other people have already posted and dug up for them, because HEY! it's less work that way!

I swear I saw this story on Digg 2, 2 WEEKS ago, maybe more, and today it's a featured article in Adage?
Is the the only real way to discover an anomaly, other than watching the show itself? I was sort of annoyed by the crassness of the author at first, but then thought, hey-- maybe he's just taking what he saw on digg and elaborating on it for his less delving colleagues. And that's cool I guess.

Whatever, I guess they did have to do research on past instances of snipe advertisement, and get opinions of ad creatives to quotes...

I guess you might say that's all Gawker and every critic blogger does, find interesting things someone else has posted and give their opinion on it while crediting the origin. So here I am to continue the pattern. I guess i just thought AdAge people were a little more credible.

No comments: