Monday, July 16, 2007

I'm Bouncing Off the Walls Again




So I ordered some books off of Amazon like I planned.


They came in yesterday!




I bought a best seller for the sake of reading with the masses, called Stumbling on Happiness

I also ordered a book about the 60s and 70s called America's Uncivil Wars
I am extremely interested in the American culture of this period. I just want to know how people thought.
I also found out last night that my brother is entering that summer reading phase of his education. WHOO. whatever. He has to read To Kill a Mockingbird. So I go through a huge box of my old books and dig that one out for him to use. Point here is--there are tons of books in that box I may go back and read! Siddhartha, The Stone Angel, Kaffir Boy, Running in the Family, Kokoro, Jubilee, and many more.
I'm having a huge nerd moment.

Three random things:
I am going to use the phrase "Oh For Fuck's Sake!" some.
Shia Lebeouf can marry me any day.
Don't listen to Carrie Underwood unless you want to be overwelmed with a rush of emotion that you forgot you were capable of experiencing. stupid girl.

1 comment:

Shambhu said...

"Oh For Fuck's Sake!" Is one of my frequently used, along with, "Go on, go ride your bicycle" and "like all get out of town".