Monday, June 18, 2007

Who Are You?



I really wanna know...



When I was visiting my friend M, we wandered into a ceramic shop and decided to paint our own pieces spur of the moment.





This is the finished product M brought home to me this weekend. The photos don't do it justice. It's a deep red mug and the tree is black. I am in love with this mug.
I painted it because I wanted to have a new coffee mug for the new apartment in the fall--hence the school appropriate red and black.
The girls and I are going with a red and black theme for our kitchen and living room in the fall as well--it's just easier for us all to agree upon.

I didn't go in to work today; I took one more day to rest my mouth up from having the wisdom teeth removed. It sure was nice. This also means I only have to work 3 days this week. I'm not complaining.
I wish I were a tree sometimes...

1 comment:

Kris said...

i don't know if i can handle another such addiction! haha